Frasers Property are soon to commence the construction of Rivers Reach with McNab as Contractors.
There are some significant impacts on Parkside CCT which will be bifurcated into two halves by the construction site with no through public traffic. Some key points
- 12 of the 24 street parks in Parkside CCT will close during construction. (4 will not reopen in front of new homes)
- The road will be closed in front of River Reach for materials handling etc. Traffic will be signed but “lost” vehicles will need to U-Turn at NewPort or at the other end in front of the River Homes.
- The work hours are 6:30am-6:30pm Monday - Saturday (later start and shorter hours on Saturdays typically).
- The workforce will be walking to work via the River Walk but are not to park in local streets given the limited parking
-The Riverwalk Access between Rivers Reach and River Homes may be partially closed for up to 10 months.
- Driven piles are used so most of the “Circuit” residents will certainly hear, if not feel the piling.
A copy of the Community Engagement Document is attached
Community Engagement Presentation - Rivers Reach.pdf